Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 28 February 2016

Radiant London Salon Launch

I'm sure my fellow brown beauties know the struggle of finding a good hair salon in London, in fact I'm sure any woman can relate!!! So when I was invited to the launch of Radiant London Salon in Bermondsey, following their refurbishment I knew I had to pop down and check it out.




So what sets them apart?! Well an in house cocktail bar serving an assortment of soft and alcoholic drinks, complimentary to clients getting their hair done, an ultra modern virtual mirror with built in Lumen lighting, controlled through an app, so you can capture your salon fresh do moments after getting it done and share with friends and family instantly through social media. They also have an app you can download that features their pricing, opening times, hairstyle inspiration and much more. The Croydon branch (yet to launch) will also have an in-house DJ on Thursday, Friday & Saturday's, this might be the first salon where you go to get your hair done, rave and then go home lol!!! They also have a great in-house nail technician who did my nails using shellac gel during the launch event (check out my instagram), and even in the rushed environment on the night due to a long list of people wanting to get their nails done, I was impressed with her work.


At the launch event the lovely Brunetta, owner of DemureLashes, was manning the Lash Bar and applying her great mink strip lashes on the night. I also got a look at the wigs displayed on the Wig Bar, Radiant can create these customers specifications, whether you bring your own hair or they provide it for you.


TheFoundationDirectory; DemureLashes/Radiant Salon Launch
Now of course all this means nothing if they are no good at doing hair, or if the customer service is not on par, Rita Balogun (please note female, brown beauty owned and to boot she's Nigerian, yes I'm bias lol) takes pride in delivering an excellent customer experience and wants to take this to a new level, ensuring all customers receive star treatment and have a 'radiant' experience. I am yet to get my hair done in this newly refurbishment salon, but they have been nominated for several awards by Black Beauty/Sensational Awards and L'Oreal Professional Awards and have a celebrity clientele that includes the likes of Laura Mvula and AJ Odudu.


Just check out their instagram (radiant_salon) for examples of their work, the Bermondsey branch will open its doors to the public on Tuesday 2nd March, I look forward to having my first 'radiant experience' in the newly refurbished establishment.


Will you be paying Radiant a visit?


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment